What is a DBS?
DBS stands for Disclosure and Barring Service. It is a government agency in the United Kingdom that conducts criminal record checks and provides information about an individual’s criminal history. The purpose of a DBS check is to help organizations such as Angloville make informed decisions about the suitability of individuals for certain roles, especially those that involve working with vulnerable populations, such as children.
Why is the DBS check mandatory for the Kids, Junior, Family, and Eurotrips programmes?
Angloville requires international participants and staff to undergo an enhanced version of the DBS check to ensure the safety and well-being of participants in the programme. As Angloville programmes involve interactions with underage participants, a DBS check is essential to assess an individual’s criminal history in compliance with local laws. By mandating a DBS check, Angloville aims to create a secure environment for all participants and uphold a high standard of safety.
Why order your DBS via Angloville?
- Fast track DBS processing fee
- 100% data secure process & GDPR compliant
- We process over 4000 participants’ applications every year
- Easy & quick DBS application process
- Receive the hard copy of your DBS application at home
What are the main steps of the DBS application process?
Angloville can assist you by providing an enhanced DBS in a timely manner and at a preferred price. Here’s the process:
- Pay the admin DBS application process fee.
- Then, we will confirm your identity with the DBS government agency.
- Finally, complete your DBS application online, and you’ll receive the hard copy of your DBS at your postal address a few days later.
Which documents do you need to provide?
Angloville and Aaron’s department must check your identity and confirm it with the DBS Government Agency. Please prepare a clear scan of:
- Your current valid passport
And two of the following documents:
- Your current driving licence photocard (full or provisional)
- Utility bill in the UK (issued in last 3 months, mobile telephone bill is excluded)
- A bank or building society statement (issued in the last 3 months, printed, and mail posted by your bank)
- A bank or building society account opening (confirmation letter issued in last 3 months)
Once you complete your DBS application file, you will be required to upload these documents on Angloville’s platform here.
Which other documents can be accepted?
|Group 1: Primary identity documents
|Group 2b: Financial and social history documents
|Group 2a: Trusted government documents
Important: Personal data and privacy
Angloville is 100% GDPR compliant. All your data is handled in strict compliance with EU data protection laws.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us at: +44 330 818 3362 and/or email@example.com.
Office hours: 8 am – 5 pm (GMT +1)