ANGLOVILLE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU FOR A UNIQUE RELAXING STAY THIS SUMMER!
Your summer doesn’t need to end in August! We can’t let you go home without getting some rest, Poland style. After your programme, join us in Bieszczady and enjoy a peaceful week that’s all about treating yourself. #selfcare
Relax all day and spend your evenings swapping stories, and enjoying a pint of beer or two in the great company of our fellow travelers from all across the world!
- Orienteering race and rafting
- Hike in the heart of Bieszczady National Park
- Dam and Solina Lake exploration
- Pool, sauna, spa, massage, canoe or yatch (optional)
- Party with fellow volunteers
- Relax after the last summer programs before going home
- Share stories, laugh and enjoy the last days of summer!
Day 1 – SUNDAY 29/08
- 9:00 Departure from Warsaw (Palace of Culture and Science)
- 17:00 Check-in at the hotel
Day 2 – MONDAY 30/08
- Why not start the week by getting some well deserved rest? Fancy a spa treatment? A day at the beach? Maybe an easy bike ride around the lake? You name it. Here are all your hotel’s facilities and services on offer for your pleasure.
Day 3 – TUESDAY 31/08
- Let’s start the day with a game: an orienteering race across Bieszczady. Our destination? A mysterious and deserted Lemko with “tserkov” ruins and old basements full of secrets. What will you discover?
- Looking for that rush? Let’s go rafting in the valley of one of the biggest rivers in Bieszczady. Get your fix of breathtaking landscapes and see if you can spot the jumping trouts.
- Finish an action packed day with a delicious barbecue and a bonfire, just for you! Grab a beer, take a seat and relax.
Day 4 – WEDNESDAY 01/09
- Free time! Take the day off for some fun in the sun. We highly recommend renting a boat and sailing over Solna Lake. Get off the beaten path and take a course towards unfettered freedom: Kayak, floating pools or even a yacht charter – it’s up to you! Answer nature’s call and leave the world behind (even if only for a day).
Day 5 – THURSDAY 02/09
- Ready for our next adventure? Let’s hike in Bieszczady National Park. Leisurely hike or active trek? This will on depend on you. On the way back, after a well deserved rest, we will visit Kapliczka Szczęśliwych Powrotów. Literally, the “Happy Return” shrine, located in the now deserted village of Polanki, between the villages of Buk and Terka.
Day 6 – FRIDAY 03/09
- Solna lake is one the biggest lakes in Poland but it has a secret… Old villages are drowned at the bottom of this artificial lake – thrilling, right? We’ll take a walk along the crest of this impressive dam before experiencing an exceptional sailing over the lake. Ready to learn how to sail? All aboard, our instructors are here to help!
Day 7 – SATURDAY 04/09
- How will you spend your last day in beautiful Bieszczady? Why not enjoy our hotel sauna and order a massage? You can find all the skin and body care packages available here. Relax, detox and unwind before the goodbye party we will organize for you! Our guess is the night won’t be too short 😉
Day 8 – SUNDAY 05/09
- 9:00 : Check out, after breakfast.
- Late afternoon: Arrival to Warsaw (Palace of Culture and Science)
WHAT YOU GET:
- 8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS IN A SHARED APARTMENT (3 persons)
- 3 FULL DAYS OF ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS + FREE TIME TO EXPLORE THE AREA
- TRANSPORT BY COACH FROM WARSAW
- TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDED
Need more info? Please click here.